Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please don't use Gmail for registration.
- With regard to open access policy authors will be charged 45 Euro and Iranian authors will be charged 100,000 Tomans after acceptance for covering publishing costs.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Focus on Medical Sciences Journal is an open access Journal. Articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/. For non-commercial purpose, the published materials in whole or in part may use, distribute, and reproduce with proper citations. Authors will retain copyright of their papers without restrictions
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.